Wednesday 4 November 2009

Karl Richardson - Holy Terror!


Karl Richardson is easily one of my favourite 2000AD cover artists who has been responsible for some amazing covers in recent years. Once again he has turned the thrill power to maximum with this fantastic depiction of Raziel the Angel from Tony Lee and Lee Carter's ace story Necrophim.
Karl tells me that this is a version of the final cover but not actually the finished one. I for one can't see any differences between this and the one on my prog (which was late, bloody postal strike, hence this late blog entry!) If any readers spot any differences, please leave a comment below!
To see more of Karl's amazing work, click here. Thanks again to Karl for sending me this fantastic image and driving me crazy playing spot the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment